Virtual Training Courses Disclaimer
Participants are kindly requested to agree to the following conditions. They should reply to this by stating: “I Agree” or “I Accept”.
By agreeing, you accept that Joint Aviation Authorities Training Organisation (JAA TO) (hereinafter: the service provider) offers (access to/use of) the educational service “Virtual Training Courses” to participants (hereinafter: the service recipients) on the following conditions:
- JAA TO is not liable for any failure to access or use the educational material due to technical problems attributed to internet connectivity.
- JAA TO is making the material available only for the recipient's use for the agreed duration of the service.
- JAA TO explicitly reserves all other intellectual property rights in relation to the structure, operation and content of the service. JAA TO reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights in case of breach before the Dutch Courts, for example but not limited to, in case of unauthorised copying, filming, recording and circulation.
- The same above as in Clause 3. applies would the service recipient take the Training Course Examination.
- The service recipient will not allow the use of ” Virtual “Training Courses” by individuals below the age of 18.
- It is the responsibility of the service recipient to ensure that the recipient's equipment meets the minimum technical specifications required for the operation of this service. For more information on the minimum technical specifications, such as laptop, video camera and microphone.
- If any prerequisites apply to this Training Course, the recipient will make sure that he/she qualifies to take the Training Course.
- The PowerPoint presentation and any accompanying documents used by the Instructor have been prepared with the utmost care. However no claims can be filed, based on the content of the presentation. The official texts of regulations and applicable standards have preference over this presentation.
The JAA TO, nor the Instructor can be held liable for errors, omissions or misinterpretations.